Sugar Land, Richmond & Rosenburg Lawn Care Services
Sugar Land, Richmond and Rosenburg found their strength on sugarcane. As settlers began farming and creating plantations, sugar became the primary industry. Today, these suburban Houston communities consist of a rich mix of residential and commercial properties with lush green spaces beneath expansive tree canopies.
Homeowner associations and property managers in Sugar Land, Richmond and Rosenberg can keep their landscapes attractive and thriving with assistance from New Leaf Landscaping & Services. We are a full-service landscape maintenance company specializing in landscapes, hardscapes and light construction in these three southwest Houston communities. Our capabilities include:
- Providing accurate and in-depth consultations tailored to the specific needs of commercial properties.
- Being involved with every step of the landscape design & development process.
- Staying dedicated to ongoing commercial landscape maintenance.
- Providing landscape lighting services to commercial properties while keeping in mind safety and visual appeal.
- Carrying out inspections as part of our commercial irrigation installation process.
- Specializing in tree care for businesses and other commercial properties.
- Installing LED recessed lighting for residential properties.
- Satisfying whatever general construction needs arise during the landscaping process.
From master-planned communities with striking common spaces to offices with elaborate frontage, Sugar Land, Rosenberg and Richmond contain a variety of residential and commercial properties with unique landscaping needs. At New Leaf, we have the experience, skill, and equipment required for every project.
We seek to provide affordable client-tailored landscape design and maintenance services. Our team will work with yours to develop a green space care program that will boost your property’s look and value. The services we offer are perfect for:
- Single-family HOAs
- Multi-family HOAs
- Business centers
We limit our coverage to the greater Houston area to better serve clients. Focusing on a specific region enables us to respond swiftly to customer requests.
At New Leaf, clients come first. When teaming up with us, you will receive attentive service from knowledgeable, qualified crews. They handle properties of all sizes, shapes, and complexities. We are on call around the clock for emergency response or to discuss future projects. Additional benefits of working with us include:
- Veteran project managers
- Skilled employees
- Industry-leading equipment
- Available to talk 24 hours per day
- Quick response times
- Hassle-free billing
- Licensed and insured
Ensure your Sugar Land, Richmond and Rosenberg green spaces stay beautiful all year with support from New Leaf.